This year seems to be more packed with bio-based chemicals/materials conferences and trade shows! The blog has already partnered with several conferences for the first half of 2014, and more on the way for the second half (still pending approval).
I will be attending the following conferences for 1H 2014 under Tecnon OrbiChem’s sanction, so feel free to contact me for a meeting:
- Palm and Lauric Oils Conference Price Outlook, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia – March 3-5 (#POC14)
- AFPM International Petrochemical Conference, San Antonio, Texas, USA – March 30-April 1 (#AFPM14)
- Biopolymers Symposium 2014, Philadelphia, USA – May 12-13 (#Biopolymers14)
- World Congress on Industrial Biotechnology, Philadelphia, USA – May 12-15 (#WCIB14)
While I will not be attending these, the blog has a media partnership with the following conferences:
- March 6, CM&E: Making Green with Green Chemistry: Part 4, New York City, USA
- May 7 – 8, China International Biobased Technology & Partnering Conference, Shanghai, China. (Tecnon OrbiChem’s Charles Fryer will be presenting about opportunities for bio-based C4 and C5 chemicals)
- May 15 – 16, 4th ICIS World Surfactants Conference, New Jersey, USA
Don’t forget to also follow my twitter account: @DGreenblogger for conference updates.